I have one sister, she is 14 years older than me and have three gorgeous kids.
We share the same father but have different mothers, though our dad divorced her mom many years before he met my mom, so there has never been any hostility between our mothers, though her mom didn't particularly fancy dad things have always been civilized.
As a kid I loved my sister above anything. She was my biggest idol, and since she's been with her husband for as long as I can remember, I loved him too. I distinctly remember that I wanted to marry him when we lived in our old house, which we moved from when I was five.
I have never lived with my sister, and we have never had a fight, which might be explained by the first part of the sentence, other than about stuff too small to remember.
My sister is very talented and artistic, she did awesome scrapbooks for her kids, before the scrapbooking wave hit our side of the globe. I also think she inspired not just a few of the most avid scrappers, just showing them her books. She's also a good writer, and draws really well. It's in her genes =) Her mom paints "real" paintings, and our dad was an avid doodler, as well as an awesome speech-writer.
No comments:
Post a Comment