Saturday, December 25, 2010

x-mas with pup

The earrings were D's x-mas gift to me, the necklace was an anniversary gift.

 Morning of Christmas Eve, pup admiring the tree sparkling in the dark. It don't show 'cos the camera insisted on using the flash
 mmm.raisins =)
 Oh, the gate to the tree finally opened

 wroooom....
 and there was x-mas joy to no end when he got to spend an hour or so in granma's jumpy
 at the other grandparents he recieved a heap of drums, at least that's how he used them =)
 thank you Santa
 Oh, the drum opens at the side...
 after some convincing he finally opened the last package
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
 from Grandma and Grandpa
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

 from great(aka D's) godmother & father, the small bunny is from great cousin A (soon 5 years old) who bought it for him with her own money =)
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
 from great grandma and mårdis
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
 from the other great grandmother =)

There are also pictures of the stuff opened at my moms place, but they're in the alpha, which I haven't unloaded yet. Of the stuff opened this morning I only caught him opening his godfathers package (it took me that long to find the camera) but I'll take pictures of the stuff and post it along with the alpha pic's =)

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I love the earrings and the necklace! You're so beautiful, ninna! And Pup is adorable as always! I love watching babies trying to figure out wrapped presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings and necklace too... very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete