- I woke up wearing yesterdays black thigh length tunic and a pink cami, much due to me tottering to bed at 3am and not having the energy to raid my closet for a new nightgown since the previus one had ended in the hamper yesterday morning.
- Getting slightly more dressed I donned a pair of once-black-now-grayish sweats ant tottered around picking up a little here, cleaning a little there...
- When going to shop the last stuff for the b-day cake I switched to a black cami (and also put on a bra), jeans and a light gray hoodie, and then boots and a winter jacket, but since we're in the middle of winter I feel that is pretty obvious.
- Coming home the first guests had arrived, M (who had left W at home) and A with L, both from the mommy group, so I switched (again) into a pink cami and a black t-shirt (with an outrageous neckline, therefor the need of a cami)
- I'm about to switch again because tonight we're going to a rock concert, and while I don't really own anything that really fits that scene, what I wear now I most certainly would be extremely uncomfortable in there. Leaning against cargo pants and another t-shirt that's a really wide model
Sunday, December 05, 2010
Day 10 – Today I wore this
Well, the day is far from over, but I'm posting now since I won't have time later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment