First out I wanna say that pup is a far better alarm-clock than any other, mainly because he is very loud/persistent and he does not have a snooze button. My phone does. Snoozing is niiiice =)
Then I went to fuel my car, to my horror the price had rocketed from a bloody 1,399€/liter to mindblowing 1,469€/liter OVER NIGHT! Why the heck didn't I fill up the tank yesterday?
Picked up pup from mom's, where he's been sleeping for 2 nights, and dropped him of at daycare.
Got to work in the nick of time, and first thing the boss wants to have a word with me. Will not say why, since it also contained a reprimand about what I "say" online.
And just before lunch daycare called. We "had" to come pick up pup, he was sooo sick... Fine, I called his grandpa, who was already going to pick him up at 2:30pm, and take him to the hospital for a check-up (since the couch hasn't eased though it's been a week since our last visit) and he and D went to pick pup up. Thing was, when I called them to say grandpa is coming the manager starts dwindling on about how sick pup is, it's obvious to anyone, he's been like that all day, ever since morning (funny, he was perfectly well though a bit hoarse when I dropped him off) and it was probably pneumonia going on...
At that point I got mad. I hate how she plays that game, to upset the first time parent. She mummbled about it when D picked up pup too, and when D said "Well, I think his grandma, who is a NURSE, where he's been staying the last two days, would have noticed if he had that" she just slipped away very swiftly...
Anyhow, the doctor said pup was perfectly fine. Couch does not equal sick and there was no reason whatsoever to why he couldn't be in daycare. HA!
Tonight my car got sold *sniffle* We got the amount we wanted, though not what we had it in the paper for =) A bit of a trick, to leave some space for haggling =) But I kinda miss my car. It stung in the hart to see someone driving off in my car. But she seemed to like it, and it's by no means a party-car since it just don't have a powerful enough engine. It feels good, but still... ah, you know... It didn't feel this bad when I sold my first car, because I already had this one, and they were pretty much the same. My first one was a -87 Corolla, so I traded for bigger space and younger car. Wasn't suppose to sell my car then, but we couldn't get the other one sold so...
Now I have a few things to fix before going to bed.
Trist med reprimander på jobbet och jobbig förskolepersonal. Men, kul att få bilen såld, även om det känns i hjärtat, jag vet! :) Kram!
ReplyDeleteUgh! What a day! *hugs*
ReplyDelete