Monday, August 09, 2010

tattoo

I found this picture while googling, and it really appeals to me. I would ditch the upper flake, so instead, imagine the lower of the two I already have in it's place.
It might have to be tilted a little to work, but that's OK.
I like how it would tie them all together.
I'm thinking of doing a drop-in if we go to Stockholm this Friday, East Street Tattoo apparently had Friday as their drop-in day. Problem is you need to be there and get a queue number between 9 am and 10 am, which I can't since the boat-buss arrives in the city just before 10, and it would take some time to get there as well =( Maybe, maybe if we go by car. but then it's the problem of not getting lost...

5 comments:

  1. Den är är fin :)
    gps o bra adress dit borde göra susen :)
    vi tog ju oss till förra stället oxå...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, hitta är inte problemet, utan hitta innan de tar in nummerlapparna som bara är ute till 10. Och stockholm, som alla andra städer, har en uppsjö av enkelriktat osv...

    ReplyDelete
  3. en bra gps borde kunna fixa det...fast det där med tiden e inte helt enkelt...om du inte kan sova hos någon i närheten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Har inga planer över huvudtaget på att vara i stockholm natten till fredag.
    Båt+buss är bokad, det får bli vad det blir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okej, håller tummarna :)

    ReplyDelete