So, from the Godchild's stepmom I received this award, Thanks Jessie.
The rules are as follows:
*The receiver of the reward shall copy/paste the award-image to their blogg to show they received it.
*Thank the one awarding you and back-link to them
*Give the award to 7 other bloggers
*Write 7 interesting things about yourself
I'll start with the easy bit, my awards go to:
- Lily, who bloggs about her wedding plans
- Korren, who bloggs about her wonderful family
- Andréa, who bloggs about her beautiful family
- TryggareBarn.se, since there is no bigger beauty than protecting our kids
- Mmmm, who bloggs about this and that and then some recipes as well
- Mia, who bloggs about her gorgeous baby boy for the most
- Åsa, who bloggs about her little family and her dogs
An then the "interesting" things... *eye roll* don't work yourself into a frenzy, they'll all be boring any way
- I have 4 tattoo's and are right now planning a fifth. OK, most of you knew that, but still.
- When I'm not procrastinating everything I'm really efficient *LOL*
- My pup is right now in his jump-swing. He has picked up the play mat that was underneath and is now jumping while holding and shaking it for all he's worth while laughing like crazy...
- I'm planning to reorganize about half of the apartment, to fit a desk for hubs who starts school again in two weeks time.
- I have not the slightest idea where my phone is right now
- or my camera, well, I know where one is (at the bottom of the sea)
- I'll need to search for said phone when pup takes his mid-morning nap because I have to call the hospital and nag them to change my medicine partly because it keeps giving me headache's and mostly 'cos I just learned that the active ingredient I need is not in the one I'm currently eating. God, I hate doctors. I asked if it was OK for me to switch since I was tipped about the other which was apparently cheaper and gave less side effects, fair enough, there's plenty of stuff here that's the same stuff just different names because they're made by different companies. But this isn't, this is a completely different med. Stupid fossil of a doctor, he had my record under his nose, I told him about the PCO to top it of.

oj, det där ska jag försöka pyssla med ikväll eller imorgon då.. // Andréa
ReplyDelete