The clothes swap was a major disappointment. I deposited 17 tops and 3 hats, giving me 20 coupons. OK, I know, yikes, 17 tops... Half I've been trying to sell on flea markets already, and the other half I cleared out of my wardrobe, while part of me argued why they should stay...
I had hoped to find clothes in pup's next size, but no, no one had deposited kids clothes =(
And basically all the clothes my size (or close to my size) were the ones I deposited *sigh*
I came home with 8 items, 1 raincoat that I think will fit D's mom, a cute handbag, a earband for pup, a dress that I'll see if M likes, a skirt that turned out to be an awful length but otherwise OK, a t-shirt, a shirt and a skirt that was HORRIBLE (because as much brand as it is, it's not sewn together well, the sides aren't even...)
No comments:
Post a Comment