Monday, August 16, 2010

Mr and Mrs Geek

OK, so he got a good deal on it.
Still don't excuse the fact that it's totally geeky to buy the 10 disc "final frontier" remastered movies. Especially since we already have 6 or 7 of them.
Admittedly, some in quite poor condition, probably being the first releases on DVD, and non except the one released last year in remastered/high resolution.


Visited the local tattoo parlor today, to get a hunch of what price he would take. Well, he said he'd have to think about it, but that if he'd have to give an answer straight up, it would be "No, he wouldn't do it." Which is fair enough. I don't mind it when it's said up straight like that. He said he's call me tonight to let me know, but it's 7pm and he hasn't called, so I don't have high hopes. Also, I didn't quite "feel" the guy, or rather, my first impression was that I didn't like him, he appeared snotty and "on his high horses".

Apart from that I'm spending my evening curing my running nose and soar throat by eating chocolate. It might not help the issues at hand (come to think of it, I've read somewhere that chocolate makes a soar throat worse) but it makes the rest of me feel better =)

2 comments:

  1. Ska du gadda dig? Lillsorkens namn eller? Om man inte gillar tatueraren ska man inte göra det! Det är min tanke iaf. Jag vill känna mig bekväm med någon som ska göra något viktigt med mig/min kropp! Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nejmen korren, var har du varit? Tre inlägg ner (tattoo) så finns motivet, en snöflinga för Linus, precis som de för stödbarnet och gudbarnet

    ReplyDelete