he grabs the shower hose while I was him, and then he holds on with all his might. Which is considerable.
I'm not kidding, I'm really trying to pull him loose!
Only way to separate the two is to pry up his fingers, which leaves you with holding a very squirming baby on one arm...
Sometimes the gnuffer gets a bit sad, like when granny tries to make him crawl when all he wanna do is play with her face.
Luckily, he gets the smile on as soon as he realizes the camera is up.
He's a total lens louse!
No, I don't feed my baby (strawberry) ice cream. My mom did.
The rest speaks for itself...
sigh...
I'm ending this post with the gnuffer watching granny moving the lawn. Very interesting. We also tried the grass. It was mighty icky. Feet had to be lifted, no matter how low one was over said green ickyness...
oh cute sweetness! :D
ReplyDeleteps. i'd tickle him to get him off that shower hose. It was always my choice of weapon when I needed to get babies of things. or to do things. that or any other subtle way of ticking of a reflex that would help me out of the situation at hand.
Hehe, Vemund fick också smaka glass häromdagen (men det var jag som gjorde bort mig!!) Han var helt rabiat sedan när han inte fick mer. ;) Vemund är också så otroligt stark i armarna och handen.. Det går inte att slita ifrån honom en sak om han inte vill släppa den!! :D
ReplyDelete