Saturday, August 07, 2010

red cross fair and clothes swap

Just before we went to the fair me and pup went to deposit our clothes for the swap, it was more than I thought and I left with 20 (!) coupons to use tonight when the "shopping" begins...

The annual Red Cross fair, from a pup's perspective. He rode the elastic wrap, since tying him to my back didn't work (he kept pushing away the "shoulder straps"). Oh well, he was content anyway.
And I was really happy that I left the pram, especially after seeing all the prams stuck in the crow
little Mr. Chubby-cheeks
FEED ME!
mom's watching the mary-go-round
 and then pup did =)

2 comments:

  1. Vad söt han är! Roligt med klädbyte.. Det verkar vara mer action på din ö än min. :) Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the two of you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete