The nephew is the second candle carrier on the right, but I got no good pictures due to the lighting and the camera being an #¤%& about it. I miss my big camera *sob*
I was happy I left pup at home with his father when I heard the echo of several babies crying every now and then durring the hour the ceremony lasted.
We were up on the balcony, and the lower part of the church was slam-packed. We were pretty comfy, there was a small cross-draft through the loft and nice chairs.
I felt the lack of oxygen in the air below when I partook in the communion. Also very tight in the benches.
Speaking of with, the boys were a wonder of matching attires.
Pup mainly because he's too chubby for the shirt to be able to button up =)
When everyone had gone home he spent some time butt naked on the deck, chasing the kitty's tail =)
Svansar brukar vara intressanta...även om katten, vars svans det leks med, har sagt till med tassen någon gång tidigare...det gäller även kattungar =)
ReplyDelete