Monday morning I start working again.
It feels unreal, like some sort of weird dream.
Today pup is "alone" at the daycare between 9-15
I think he's doing great, as long as there's people around and someone feeds him he's usually a happy puppy. I feel good about leaving him there. Though I wish there was a way that it wasn't needed, that he'd only need to go part time or something. Because that would mean I wouldn't have to work as much.
And that's what it comes down to really. I don't like my work. I've missed the social life while at home, but not even that can make me look forward to coming back, not even a little.
I'm pondering my future. Hubs have said that when he's done with school and has a job (his intended profession pays really well) then it's my turn to go to school, if I want to.
And schooling-in pup really made me think. I feel so comfortable at the daycare center. I've worked as a temp at a few places, and always liked it a lot. These days that I've stayed with him, I stayed in the background a lot, because he's not there to get to know me. And since I'm not the one to hover over him when he's doing something, and not disposed to just standing on the other side the room/playground and observe him, I engaged in the other children, helping them, pushing swings, keeping an extra eye out and so on.
Oh well, I have a few (or 10) years to ponder these thoughts before there's any chance of them becoming reality.
Hmmm...why can't you get a job at a daycare? Here some places will pay you while you go to school for it, and you would get a discount for pup!
ReplyDelete~Misty
Because you can't get a permanent job unless you have the education, and the jobs at daycare are given to those best qualified (educated+experience) so all I would get right now is temping, and that doesn't work.
ReplyDeleteI can't give up a permanent position that pays fairly well (considering the no-need for education at all), to start temping at something that pays less...