Tuesday, August 17, 2010

is it really so appalling?

So, the tattoo parlor in Stockholm gave me the transfer (the one they use when tattooing)  and told me to place it and "feel" it.
The lower of the previous flakes apparently need to be filled in, I didn't know that. Obviously I do not see my flakes, and I don't really need to. But I don't want them fading just because of that.
I just don't see why nobody wants to do it.


I LOVE IT!
 Because from the front, you can't even see it...

I am also prepared to do only the flake, but the plan has been for a few years to to some stuff around them, when I have a couple more. Now I found the perfect pattern and wants it. This theme of swirls and sparkles would surround the rest of the snowfall as well, though probably it will be done every third one or so, to get a good flow, to tie them all together nicely.

If you wanna see the placing in person, find me tomorrow or the next day, the color seems reluctant to leave (I tried scrubbing because it got smeared). However the pattern isn't really that good looking anymore, but you get the general idea.


So, tell me your honest opinion about this tattoo-to-be;  
What do you think about it?

15 comments:

  1. i don't see why they didn't want to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. den är underbar!!!!
    I love it!!!!
    vill oxå ha ;)

    /Nevadita

    ReplyDelete
  3. jag tycker den ser jätte fin ut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see the problem. As long as it's not because it'll get blurry over time and look bad how is it something they won't do? You know your own mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with becs, i saw your lex post about it but didn't have enough time to comment. one of my mates is proper into tattoos and wants to be a tattoo artist so i may ask his opinion for you and see what he says, shall let ye know

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree as well. I am not sure why they dont want to do it. I saw the lex too and just found it bizzare as I have 3 tats myself...and haven't heard of a situation like this....hmmmm weird. Maybe they just didn't want to do it. Which is still BS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it Ninna! I think its beautiful and unique ( like you!) I think you should go for it and go to anyone who will do it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's perfect Nina! The swirl and the flake and the placement. It's a beautiful pattern and I don't get why they are bing this difficult. Are you 100% suuuuure they are good professionals?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! and it really looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absoluty love it. Perfect snowflake patterns in my eyes. Stupid tattoists. Want me to kill them? hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Den var jättesöt!! Det enda jag har att invända är att det säkert gör snoront, men de du redan har där borde ha gjort ondare, så det är väl bara att köra! :D Trist tatuerare som inte vill göra det du ber om! Jag har ju sett många som har värre saker än du i nacken - blaffiga tribes och streckkoder, vingar, rävar, djävlar - you name it.. OM du vill ha den där så se till att hitta någon som gör den åt dig där! Kram!

    ReplyDelete