Today was a bit hectic.
Not the start, pup decided mommy was right, and 5 am was too early to get up, so he turned over after a bottle and slept to 8 =) *ME LIKES*
and then I got to sleep two more hours alone since I had been out and about yesterday evening/night due to a company party. The migraine from hell was not easy to quench though. It started last night due to too loud music at one pub, and then got worse.
So, when we were getting ready to go for lunch today, we realized we had completely forgotten about the baby swim... *sigh*
So, after lunch D went home to rest (to no success, his mom called), and me and pup went up to the dojo and the special stamping (?) that was held to celebrate the club's 40th anniversary.
Pup wasn't really happy over the tatami, it was "grabbing" so he couldn't build up some speed.
And then we were off to the ♥ mommy group ♥
Pup got himself new shoes, that L's mom had bought at Bettans (kind of second hand store) for 5€, they were brand new but too small for her boy. She had brought them for E to try, but they were small there as well. But they fitted pup like a glove, as Ace Ventura would say =) To think that my pup would be small footed ever, considering the size of his feet when he was born (they were huge)
And we got the picture from the "chaos photography" I won't scan or load a better picture than this, and I intentionally took a bit blurred one, because the copyright belongs to the photographer, but I really wanted to post something about it because I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment