Thursday, October 14, 2010

sappy goodbyes


Today pup's first baby friend leaves for Greenland *sniffle*
She was born the day after us, a little bundle with thick dark hair.
I wished them luck over FB yesterday, and her mom asked if we'd like to "adopt" a bag of baby foods they wouldn't bring. Since pup eats everything and anything I said sure. What  I hadn't calculated was that driving there today would be so hard. Last Saturday we had a mommy-date without kids, laughing, having a great time and then going out to dance. We started at her place, and as I turned up her street the tears started to prickle my eyes. I had to really fight the tears as I walked up the short driveway, since the neighbors were out. It was awful seeing that house so empty, when last time I was there it was all lit up, candles both on the inside and outside, full of giggles and laughs.

Annica and Smilla, I wish you the best of luck in your new life. I hope it turns out to be everything you dreamed of!

5 comments:

  1. Men fy så ledsamt. Hoppas ni håller kontakte ändå! Fin du va förresten, såg en bild på fb också. Kramar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så skrev jag igen o så gick de inte. Jag blir gääälen. Ledsamt att vännen din flyttar, hoppas ni håller kontakten ändå. Fin du va förresten, såg bild på fb också. Kraaam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så skrev jag igen o så gick de inte. står webbsidan kan inte visas. Jag blir gääälen. Prövar nu en tredje gång. Ledsamt att vännen din flyttar, hoppas ni håller kontakten ändå. Fin du va förresten, såg bild på fb också. Kraaam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nu tror jag de gick fram. Ha en trevlig helg!

    ReplyDelete