I've been collecting Disney movies for years, and For the last two I've been only three movies away from completion, three movies. I've cursed at Disney every time they re-released a movie just off the market that I already had (dumbo, the little mermaid, robin hood, cinderella, bambi, pinoccio to mention a few)
But yesterday when ordering, I already knew Beauty and the Beast were going to be released, and when entering the Disney page, Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 popped out. So now they're all ordered, and as soon as they come I'll have a complete collection of Disney Classics, right down to #49 The Princess and the Frog



I had all the VHS up to Cars...DVDs I dont have them all...so expensive to keep up with! I'm really wishing for Lady and the Tramp on DVD though...I havent seen it in forever!
ReplyDelete~Misty
the perks of working at a place that sell DVDs, I get a great discount (like 30%)
ReplyDeleteHar du prinsessan och grodan? Den skulle jag vilja se :)
ReplyDeleteAnna
Jao, den är väll helt ok
ReplyDelete