Thursday, September 30, 2010

lost faceweight?

A girl at work asked me today, how much weight I had really lost since I started working again. Eh, none... She insisted my face looked so much slimmer, but I don't see it. Do you?

The last weekend before I began working again.

Right now, a few minutes ago. 

and what's peeking in the back is indeed the new seat for the pram, I'll show you a proper pic:

Emmaljunga City Jet seat from 2007, in the color Light Blue (shocker of a name choice ey)

watching TV with dad at granny's place

bathing and wearing a mohawk =)

Hmmm... wonder what's behind here...

Hi daddy! I didn't do nothing...

Except being the darn right cutest baby in the world... Now turn away!

move over, you're in the way...

BUSTED! if you turn around I'll go away on my own...

 oh, looking yummy...

 BUSTED! Again...

Oh well, might as well enjoy it for the seconds it lasts while he's putting the camera away...

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'just turn around' comments LOL...I have two whole scrapbook pages of Aiden doing naughty stuff like this when he was a baby and it cracks him up everytime he looks at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fina underbara söt-Linus ♥ men Lavas mohawkfrisyr är mycket tuffare :-D

    ...jo du ser smalare ut i ansiktet... faktiskt...

    kram gumman, pussa Linus från MIG! /Neva

    ReplyDelete