Renault Scenic -98
and why on earth did it have to be blue?
uhm, yeah...
We got a good price when testing it today, so we bought it. The pictures above belong to the seller by the way, but I decided it was OK to steal them as we now own the car (and they are stupid enough to have the for sale add up still) and their logo is clearly displayed (free commercial)
We're considering changing the stereo from the original tape recorder (yeah, TAPE!) to something a bit newer, and maybe upping the sound. I always wanted better sound in my Corolla, but there just wasn't anywhere to put the speakers without ruining the whole purpose of having a station wagon. But that depends on what it'll cost, though the stereo is already set to be changed (only into what is in doubt, how costly etc.)
Gonna do a size comparison tomorrow I think, my little tiny corolla vs this one





UGH! Why couldnt I have found a car like this when WE were looking! This is adorable and it has lots of room!!!
ReplyDeleteIt really has a lot of room, the pram (the BIG one) will fit in the trunk without a problem! And still it's not humongous on the outside.
ReplyDeleteBut I suspect European cars are not that common in the US, though I could be wrong. We checked out a Mitsubishi Space Wagon first, but it was HUGE! and had run for like double the mileage on this one (and was older and more expensive...)
Najjs! Kostade? Hur många sittplatser? Den var ju jättefin i färgen, den skulle vilja ha! Mina två bilar har båda varit röda, fast jag absolut inte vill ha en röd bil. :D
ReplyDeleteKRAM!
5 sittplatser (vet ej om man kan lägga in 2 till som man kan i de nyare, men tror det måste funnits från början, vilket det inte gör)
ReplyDeleteDen kostade 3000€ (ca 27,030kr), tydligen har dessa bilar lågt andrahandsvärde för att de blev så fruktansvärt poppis när de kom att marknaden är nedlusad av dem =)