Monday, October 11, 2010

where is everyone?

I'm not trying to force anyone to comment, far from it, but before I used to get at least a few comments when I posted pictures of pup, but now there's nothing.
And I've heard from around the web that some people have had issues posting comments, so I'm going to ease up on the "security" from now on, and hope that someone comments to let me know if it works.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm I thought I had sent a comment about pup with his new shoes...but I dont see it there...
    _Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of blogs but I rarely comment... it works fine though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, känner mig lite skyldig, men jag är dålig både på att skriva i min egen blogg och följa andras för tillfället. :) Hoppas att allt är bra med er i alla fall. Kram!

    ReplyDelete