Sunday, October 10, 2010

overalls

Edit:: Pictures removed due to lack of space

First out in the parade is an overall (no name brand) inherited from my sister when I was caring for the little sissy one. Both she and my niece (who was the first inhabiter as I understood it) were small in size, and well walking when they used it, so the bottom was absolutely in mint condition as pup began using it. I'm not sure the pictures captured it good enough, but one week of "rump-rally" on the daycare pavement more or less wore it down completely...

So I picked up some sturdy outdoor fabric to enforce it with. I have yet to see it in action, but so far I'm liking the result.

Friday after seeing the Chiropractor (painful!) I slipped in to Bettan's since it's just a block away, not looking for anything in particular, but hoping for a dark blue body for pup, or something to wear to the mommy-party for me. Fail on both accounts, but I did find two overalls for pup, costing a total of 16€ for both. I decided it was a find, since the red one will be outgrown when spring comes, and the light green one (Reima) is 86, which should be perfect for him then. The brown one (Lassie) is "now size" and padded, I figured he could use this one at home, and keep the blue one at daycare.

and speaking of blue, here it is. The first one faired a bit bad first time through laundry, even though I followed every detail of the instruction, so yesterday mom who was in Sweden anyway stopped by the store and changed it for a new one. It's Reima, so it cost -a lot-, but I don't have to worry about him freezing, and that's the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment