Hard to get a good shoot of his shirt, but it says "fire brigade" on the right side, and he has a "gold" badge on the left. Here he's seen answering an emergency call for gnuffing =)
Just a little sneak-a-peak of what bedazzlements await you all for pup's holiday look
Uhm, granny? Why is there spikes on my toes?
RAUR!!!
and they called him Butt-spike....
Cuddle-o-saurus Ginormicus
I'm all packed up, I'm ready to go...
Where should I send him? Any takers? You got to be prepared to give him tons of food, endless amounts of empty soda bottles (plastic please) to play with, also a few baby-food-bucket lids if you please, and of course he needs regular cuddling at the most unholy of hours in the morning ♥
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME ME!!!!! I'll take him!!!!!!! OMG he looks SOOOOO CUTE in that costume!! I <3 <3 <3 IT!!!
ReplyDelete~Misty
Why am I not surprised =) ♥
ReplyDeleteAnd it's actually a PJ, I think...
I honestly cant decide which pic I like best...I love the one with him and D but I really like the Rawr one too!! and then his little bowtie *sigh*
ReplyDelete~Misty
what do you like the video?
ReplyDeleteheheheh! My brother used to scoot on his butt to get around! That is sooo cute! I'll take him if you don't! I have a comfy new home hehe!
ReplyDeleteSötaste! Han får gärna komma hit en stund också. Vemund brukar iofs räda återvinningsskåpet och leta efter glasflaskor för de låter roligare, men om Linus kommer kan vi köra enbart plast. ;)
ReplyDelete*garvar åt Butt-spike* :D KRAMAR!!