Before, after and the amount of hair cut in this round
And this is what the pupster did as his mom cut her own hair, slammed the bathroom door into the tub and pulled the pictures of the wall (we earlier found him in deep discussion with the picture of his betrothed, Lava...)
Peek-a-boo, I see you!!!
Heffalump, Heffalump, I'm a Heffalump...
His cousin was a few years older when mom made her this. And yes, he is indeed glaring at me.
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
We're right now selling/trying to sell 2 cars, 2 TV-benches and 1 DVD-shelf. 1 pram also, but that's sold for 25€ (I bought it for 15 =)
I love the haircut and OMG that costume is awesome!!! (He looks really cute in the dress too ;) lol
ReplyDeleteSupersnygg frissa!! :D Vad söt han är som Heffaklump, men Vemund skulle kreverat om jag försökte klämma i honom i en sån dress. :D
ReplyDeleteThanxs!
ReplyDeleteTack!