The reason for our flight is the construction work (what else?) which makes the town close of the water today at 6pm, for pipe-replacing, until 5am tomorrow. If nothing fails.
I will not risk staying at home with pup without running water. Sure, food and everything is no problem, and he should be asleep most of the time. But if we stay I'm quite sure his diaper would leak and I'd wake up to a bed full of poo and nothing more than a bucket of water to clean it with...
And since it's sunny, we're going out early, mummy wanna work on her tan *eye roll* and pup really enjoys sky-watching the few times he's tried it.
And then tomorrow D comes home. I've missed him. But it's OK, really. I figure next round will be harder, since he'll be out for 2 weeks. Maybe, but just maybe, he can leave the ship on midsummer to come spend the evening with us, but it depends on what security number he'll have (certain ones have to be on board for security reasons, the numbers rotate)
Here comes the pictures I tried to load the other day, and then some. Pup attended a pool-party Saturday, but his mom stayed out of the water and soaked up some sun =)
Edit:: Pictures removed due to lack of space
apparently blogger still thinks some of my pictures needs flipping, and that I shouldn't arrange pictures the way I do...
Well, shrinking them helped some, click them and they get big, but yeah, it looks like it does...
Så, nu kan jag kommentera igen! :D Vilka mysiga bilder, den i poolen såg supersomrig ut. Vemund hälsar att han har en likadan spegel som Linus.. Nu ska vi iväg till handkirurgen, ha det bra hos mamma. Kramar!
ReplyDeleteJag tänkte på er när jag hittade den =)
ReplyDeleteLycka till hos farbror doktorn!