Pup was up late last night, it was close to 9pm our time that he finally was ready for some sleep. I had some hopes that it would lead to longer morning-sleep, but no. But on the other hand, he didn't eat so that's OK. He started crying, but stopped as soon as I picked him up, and fell asleep again. I brought him to my bed though, not trusting he was really asleep. But there he slept until just after 5am, as usual. And now he's sleeping his morning session. It's nice that he don't mind sleeping in a new bed, but I guess Mr Longears, his pillow, blanket and the kissing-bunny might help with the home-smell and feeling.
On another note, my devious plan worked. If you don't know about it, then you're not supposed to and it doesn't involve you anyway ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment