This is not a very upbeat post, this morning my blood pressure came to a new low. Not that it's exceptionally low normally, but on the lower side of normal. Head-rushes and such are fairly commonly occurring. Today while getting myself of the floor to make pup's bottle (and this isn't done swiftly, my pelvis showed dislike with the soft bedding at mom's) my head starts spinning. It's a big spin so I grab the stairs next to me, but it only gets worse and I'm aware of lying on the floor, banging my head into a paper bag and my knee into something hard (turns out to be the stairs). As soon as it stops I'm up and on my way. I get about 3 steps before reality (and my pain filled head and knee) catch up with me... I burst out into tears, goes to sit on the bed for a few seconds to gather myself, and then go back to inspect the scenery. I've banged my head not only into the bag, but also into the brass lined edge (about an inch high) around the fireplace, kicked the stair repeatedly and kicked away the blanket pup was laying on just before I got up to make his bottle (he had rolled away to chew on a basket, luckily!)
This scared the hell out of me, I tell you!
After browsing the web, the spin and fall is clearly effects of low blood pressure (which I kinda knew, my pressure is on the lower side after all) but the spasms I find nothing for, because I could not control the trashing, believe me, I tried...
Now I'm debating with myself whether to call the health care center or not. I wouldn't wanna bother them if it's only my blood pressure dipping extremely low...
oh my god ninna. please please please take good care of yourself. I'm soo worried because I think you had just vertigo or something? Please see a doctor to check everything on you. My thoughts are with you ninna. *hugs hugs hugs*
ReplyDeleteMen usch och fy! Bra att du tagit dig för att ringa vården nu! Kramar om och tänker på dig!!! /Madeleine - Vemunds mamma.
ReplyDeleteOMG Nina! Keep us posted! This doesn't sound much like low blood pressure, the fainting yes but the rest no. I'm thinking of you sweetie. *hug*
ReplyDelete