Picture is from last years celebrations. This year we're trying a new format, raisingthe midsummer pole in the afternoon.
Pup started partying prematurely by waking up howling at 2am.
And then began his day a quarter past 5 *GROAN* and is now whining/crying/just hanging in his jump-swing. But I just can't muster the strength to comfort him, even if I knew how to.
He's not happy in my lap either, it's boring, nothing ever happens there. And I understand him, he's spent the bigger part of his first 6 months in life in that lap, it's time to explore. But when you can't crawl yet, and rolling just send you crashing into the kitchen cabinets, then life isn't easy =) and he doesn't really crash, he controls his rolls really well, he just starts howling 'cos there's something in the way.
I'm utterly, completely and hopelessly sick of living in town! I want a house NOW! Or at least to be allowed to buy the piece of land I want, so that when we have two solid income's we can start building a house. Then it would be easier. I hate the town, especially during summer. There's people everywhere, it's warm and nice and sunny, but there's no yard on my house, so I can't enjoy it without going to a park or something, and that requires heaps of stuff when you have a pup. I suppose it will get better, at least the luggage department, but I really don't wanna live here, I want my son to grow up outdoors, and not just in the pram either.
But never mind all that!
I hope you all (who celebrate it) have a wonderful midsummer/johannus whatever it's called where you're from. I'll post pictures of us, if I manage to get any good ones.
♥
That sounds like it is going to be so much fun! I know what you mean about wanting a house. Me and Greg are dying to get a place of our own. We still live in my mom's basement. I don't want to be that married couple that lives with their parents. I know some people who have done that. But I don't want to do it. I am sure everything will work out when it is suppose too.
ReplyDelete