Friday, June 18, 2010

gloomy and rainsick today

Yesterday was nice and sunny, just enough clouds so that it wasn't too hot outside. Inside it was a bit too much, but I know from home how hard that is to do anything about. We took a long walk around the town, visiting our  host's workplace and the had lunch in a wonderful bistro! For 45 SEK you got a 400gr salad, and it was one of the best I have ever had. They make them to go as  well, so I ordered one that I'll pick up on my way to the train tomorrow (they open at 8am...).
Quite the difference from the pre-packed one that I bought at Stockholm Central for 95 SEK (OK, so I got a bottle of sparkling water in that  price too, but still!)
Also looked in a clothes store, which had so darn cute baby-stuff.
Today the plans involve the Brio Lekoseum (Playoseum, a toy museum) and the Brio store next doors. Too bad the weather is so booring, but we brought the rain-cover for pup, so he'll be alright! I however, will get wet if the rain starts =) But it's OK, I have other clothes to change in to later.

And we tried mini-oreo's =) I love them! I think a original sized one might be a little too much, but these were perfect! And since they're so teeny-tiny you don't have to feel guilty about taking two *eye roll*





But pup stayed up way beyond his curfew again, though only because he started coughing just as the bottle was empty, had there been just a little left he would have drifted off again. Oh well, he went to bed around 9 pm hometime. And moved to my bed after some nightmares, and then woke up crying at 4am (hometime) and got a clean diaper and his bottle and slept to 6:30! I got to sleep in! YAY!
Now he's napping again, with a firm grip of a bunny-ear

1 comment:

  1. Vad mysigt med liten semestertripp. Shiiit, 95 spänn för en sketen sallad? :o *ramlar av stolen* Då lät ju 45 som rena fyndet! Lite avis på att ni var på BRIOs lekoseum, dit vill jag med! Gillar förresten INTE Oreos, köpte full-size, men de små kanske är godare? ;) Kram till er allihop! :)

    ReplyDelete