Saturday, May 29, 2010

shopping spree...

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

I'll start by showing the last purchase made, a new bottle. Do we really need another one? Not during the day, no, but when it's 3 AM and the puppy is screaming his brains out and the one you need is still dirty 'cos you forgot it somewhere (and can't find it) you really, really wish you had an extra...
And since I'm no longer breastfeeding, it's not just a sweater-lift and everything's good.
cost: 5,05€


Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

If you've been around, you know I've been looking for this. I even placed ads in the local newspapers weekly market pages. And on the back-hatch sale today I found it. Sure, it needs a round in the washing machine, but that's OK. I was passing this stall for the 3rd and final time, and just casually looked in the box, since I had seen it before. Then the Lamaze-tag caught my eye (it was laying face down) and I was so happy!
cost: 1€

This also came home with us. And it's a find because after the last mommy-group-date, when W's mom M told how he wanted to sit on his own, but kept toppling over, I've been considering sewing one of these.
This constructor was however way more clever than me. My thought's stranded on what to fill the edge with, that would be soft, but not too soft and so on. They just put in a swim-ring (an inflatable O ), so it actually becomes really small when you need to put it away. Puppy liked it, the toes became so accessible =)
After 3 seconds of thinking I realized what the 4 elastic hoops were for, and anchored it inside the baby-gym. mighty fun =)


and apparently it was great for TV watching... Pup seemed to like the movie Selena (well, she do spend half the movie in her bra...)
All in all, it's already made itself worth the money payed.
cost: 2€



Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
And lastly, what I should be doing...
I'm sorting the baby-clothes, the preggo clothes, the nursing wear and the still too big puppy wear, since it was all haphazardly cast on the dresser in the bedroom. I still haven't opened the bag with the smallest clothes, that I packed away before Christmas. Wonder how incredibly small they will seem =)

No comments:

Post a Comment