Wednesday, May 05, 2010

capped hatter...

Ah, yes... I decided to try and make a cap...It's a year or two too big on Pup, but that's OK, I didn't make it for him. It looks a bit funny as his head is so small. It looked both worse and better when I tried it on myself. The cap is soft (made out of a sort of foam) and the lower edge has rubber band that keeps it all together. I figured a tying-cap might not be the best solution for someone in the I-can-do-it-myself age...If the intended recipient don't want it (I'll make her one from her color of choice and), I'll have a competition with it as price. Sounds good?

The mommy-group met at our place today... 12 mom's and their babies, ranging from 3 to 7 months old. Since I'm posting this pic, I decided to disguise them all. One mom was changing diapers and two were on their way, and I'm behind the camera. Cramped, but very fun! I'm already looking forward to next weeks coffee-date with the mommy-gang

No comments:

Post a Comment