Pup 'cos yesterday was the last time I breast-fed him *sob* but that's just facts of life.
Me 'cos I'm dieting using food replacement (aka powder) to get a start and a bit of motivation.
When I've lost 12 kilos (and therefor weighs the same as when I got pregnant) I will cut my hair. I love the dark hair, but it needs re-coloring often to look good, and since I don't want solid color, but stripes or such, I need to go to the salon, because it takes more effort than it's worth to do it yourself. I've tried a few times. So I'm cutting it at the color edge... Meaning it will be really, really short.
My goal for the summer is to get in to the clothes below (without it looking like I'll bust the seams any second) while it's still warm enough to wear them outside.
Smart att ta bild före och efter. Jag borde också, men har inte hittat drömkläderna än. ;) Vilken diet ska du testa? Lycka till!
ReplyDeleteJag ska köra Cambridge, har änvänt dem förr och gillat resultatet.
ReplyDeleteJag skulle också vilja köra CK (som den kallas i Sverige) men jag är laktosintolerant. :( Det får nog bli NaturDiet om det inte visar sig att jag är glutenintolerant också. Lycka till som sagt!!
ReplyDelete