As seen below is one of three available colors, the others are black or orange where this one is blue. Yep, ugly as hell.
That is however not the biggest issue, as you see below I might have found it in matching pram colors after some digging. But...
The size! I thought it looked a bit on the smaller side and that the name "Sporty Bag" was referring to the style, boy was I wrong. It's a full size sport bag, it's actually bigger than the one I have.


So what did I do?
I went to the fabric store, and came out with too much fabric (better safe than sorry) of the right colors, for just about the same cost as one of the bags above costs. But mine will be just the way I want it.
So now I just have to figure out how I want it =) I'm fairly sure on the inside, I'm just going back and forth over the outside looks, and how to place the zipper.
No comments:
Post a Comment