I sometimes stray in my browsing on the regular places I roam on the net. The other day, after a particularly loud day from the young mister Pup, I stumbled on to a thread where the creator had a crybaby. Like, not even happy in her lap. I recognized so much of what she said, though she had it a 100 times worse since her baby was still at 8 months puking excessively and so on...
Now, this was a (finally) calm evening and I had time to kill, so I posted. For a few hours there was good nature and connecting, aka people with similar problems showed up, some in the middle of them, some with them left behind.
And then yesterday, like a soar throat to a flue, comes the "know-it-all's"...
Those who know what we do wrong. Because we are doing something wrong! And have we had specialists look at our whining babies? If not we're irresponsible and should have our children taken away! Horrendous!
And then I admitted to putting pup down, knowing fully well it will turn on the BIG sirens, to go to the bathroom
*pause to let the reader find their breath from the shock*
Now they're witch-haunting me for the bad mother I am, neglecting and ignoring his obvious needs like that, 2 times 5 minutes a day... How dare I? No wonder he's such an insecure, whining baby desperate for any body contact he can get...
And this reasoning from them, well, it makes me blow my fuses, at the same time I don't wanna answer because whatever I say will only be fuel for their fire. And I could probably silence them, but not without being reported for abuse (whether it is or not, the mods are just regular joe's, not employees) and that's not worth it.
But I just noticed that the biggest "know-it-all" has her keyboard full. Two of the sites oldies/troublemakers/teamRocket just came in and started questioning everything. And I feel smug as hell!
No comments:
Post a Comment