Wednesday, May 12, 2010

new stuff

On mother's day pup turned half a year old and his granny gave him this gorgeous overall. The helmet is a hand me down.
Yesterday we took the biking premiere. Yep, that bike-seat is extra special, it reclines. Yep, it costs a lot. Is it worth it? Hale Yeah! I have been fretting over how to survive without biking this summer, I don't use my car unless I have to normally, but there are places to remote to be practical to walk to, this helps me a lot. The recline makes so that pup don't have to sit so up-straight, and he actually fell asleep during test run.
Though D thinks we should get him a new, a bit more neutral helmet... What do you think?

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

The days trove! Sweet lord of other people's trash, I love second hand stores!
Green Plasto floaties shaped like dolphins 0,50€
Huge bag (duffel bag) that can be transformed to a backpack 8€
3 ice cube molds (one Tupperware) 1,20€
Rubber boots with no wear underneath 3€
total: 12,70€

The duffel bag is something I tried to get my hands on years ago, a big (sports) bag, that you can pull a harness out of and use as a backpack. The only resembling thing I found after 10 minutes off googling was this, it looks kind of eh and costs over 80€. Yeah, I'm happier with mine, even though some washing up to get the cabin smell out of it won't hurt =)
So now I know what to pack in when going down south next month. I had issues earlier since I'm taking the pram, so it really needs to ba a backpack solution...

4 comments:

  1. You know me! Jag älskar rosa och tycker att valpens hjälm är supersnygg! Skulle gärna ha en likadan till Vemund. (Måste bara fixa min egen cykel och köpa ny hjälm till mig också först.) Visst är loppisar underbara! Vi ska på en stor loppis imorgon, 112 säljare, det är en av lokaltidningarna här i sta'n som ordnar den. :) Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag gillar oxå hjämen, samtidigt är den väldigt kopplad till den lilla dam den köptes åt, som älskade sin hjälm så mycket att hon även fick ha den när hon åkte vagn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, din man FÅR tycka att rosa är fult, och att vara medveten om sina fördomar är ett bra steg på vägen. :D

    Själv är jag absolut inte förtjust i GRÖNT och köper sällan något i den färgen, men däremot har ungarna en del gröna kläder (som andra köpt) och som jag gillar ändå.. ;)

    Klart du kan köpa ny hjälm till valpen om det känns "fel" att låta honom ha den, men JAG tycker att den är supercool! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finns det mindre hjälmar än denna tror jag vi byter, för när inre "selen" är perfekt så finns det lika mycket hjälm till runt om/bakom, känns inte helt bra för mig.
    *kram*
    själv älskar jag grönt över allt annat =)

    ReplyDelete