Friday, May 28, 2010

pup in hat/pram

I made a sunhat, from the same pattern mom used. It's available online from Ottobre, however the instructions are in Finnish. Not that you need them, at least I didn't. Maybe that's why I had to cut up my seams... (I forgot to mount the cords to the ear-flaps)












We've upgraded the pram from the bassinet to the seat-part, because after riding around in the Trekko for a week with great view even when laying down someone wasn't particularly happy to lay down in the Edge and don't see a thing *eye roll*

2 comments:

  1. Vilken liten goding! Vi var ju så illa tvungna att byta till sittdelen på Singen för ett par månader sedan eftersom Vemund var för lång för liggdelen. Tacka vet jag min Gesslein Panorama. Den ska få komma ut på vår(sommar)promenad nästa vecka. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det skulle vara något att ha en sån =) Såg att den fanns fortfarande ( http://kidkar.ru/gesslein/gcqevsffxon.jpg ) och ser inte helt hemsk ut...

    ReplyDelete