Saturday, August 01, 2009

raining, poring actually

Today was the annual red-cross market. They usually have good weather, but not this year. About an hour and a half after opening the market, the skies opened... It came down in buckets, and it just wouldn't stop. Kept at it for over 2 hours. I feel a bit sorry for the salesmen, missing out on selling their products, since the red-cross is a charity association.

I went clothes shopping a little, found a dress/tunic that will fit the rest of the pregnancy and it has buttons so that it can be used as nursing shirt later on. It's really soft and comfy. Thing is, it's not a preggie-wear, but standard womans department. Well, good for me I guess! I tried on some nursing bra's, but they were not a good fit. I have a nursing tanktop, so I think the bra shopping will have to wait until pup has arrived, also a good plan since I'm fairly sure the ladies have some more growing to do before this is over...
Also found a pair of thick, good quality black leggins that had a bit lace at the hem. I've been searching for a pair for a while now.

Might go dancing tonight, if I get some sissy's to come along ;) so, maybe I should go and decide what to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment