Thursday, August 13, 2009

picture update

I know I've been bad at updating, sorry!

I'm now 29 weeks pregnant (28 full weeks + 0 days), aka 7 months aka third/last trimester and this means "highly pregnant". 80 and a few days to delivery, 6 weeks and 1 day of work left.

The small picture is from the day we found out we were expecting a pup, the big one is taken today.


The picture to the far left is at 22 weeks, the beginning of the summer, and the other two are from today, just showing how different the bump looks depending on what I wear. Closest to here is work-wear by the way.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, vilken mage du börjar få! V29 REDAN?!? Shiiit va fort de gått för dig, för mig segar de som f-n =OD

    Sköt om dig! kram Andréa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Linda,grattis till lill-plutten i magen!Har inte vetat om det så länge,och hittade din blogg NU först!Grattis iaf, kramz kusin Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, jo... tycker ju inte att det gått så fort själv =)

    I vissa vinklar är magen faktiskt riktigt fin =) innehållet är dock älskat oavsett utseende =)

    ReplyDelete