the water exercises were divine!
Seriously, my muscles were singing with joy as the first round started this morning. It felt so good, my body was feeling so right. Didn't get very much contractions, not more than usual to begin with. Later I got some more, when we started stretching out the belly... Seriously, I thought that exercise was what was suppose to give you contractions, not just straightening your body out...
But I was a bit tenderized when it was all over at 4pm. And the uphill on the way home never wanted to end. And when E called and asked if I wanted to join her for pizza, I was very quick to comply. But I did the dishes first.
Now I'm slouching on the couch with some candy and a movie. Great load-up for the walk tomorrow, right ;)
I remember when I was big and pregnant with Aiden, and I went into the water...it was so amazing! All of that wieght lifted off of me!! *sigh* GLad it was as good for you ;)
ReplyDeleteMisty