Today I get to see how the old carriage turned out! *jumping up and down*
Work was blah, began at 6 'cos the other department were going to use our conveyor-belt to sort their stuff after us, so we needed to hurry. Said and done, wasn't really a problem since we got very little job. We were all unemployed by lunch. I stole some work from the upstairs people, but it only lasted me until half past 1. So at 2 I headed home =)
Lifted something sorta heavy today...
Pup gave me hell for that about an hour later... Really kicking hard. And kicking some internal organs I think... Vengeful little pup... wonder who that came from... me and D never take revenge upon one another
*looks innocent, polishing the halo, not realizing it's hanging askew on one of the horns...*
Skön dag på jobbet..skulle va lagom att sluta vid lunch!Du skulle gått hem då vettja!
ReplyDeleteOch du,sluta lyfta tungt,ett gott råd från en som vart gravvo och gjort detsamma!
Luta dej tillbaks nu och skyll allt möjligt på att du är gravid...ångrar jag också att jag inte gjorde! =)
Enda gången i livet man får lata sej och tycka synd om sej och får lite uppassning...=D
Ja, det skulle vara skönt, men då hade jag fått avdrag för förkortad arbetstid =(
ReplyDeleteMen jag får ju utslag av att vänta att andra ska göra eller att bara titta på...
Hemma både latar jag mig och blir uppassad =)