Wednesday, August 19, 2009

busy schedule, again...

Today I called MVC (Mother Care Central) to tell them I won't be able to make it to two of the four classes for expecting parents. They was supposed to start next week and the stretch until 24th of September. Thing is, they were at Thursdays. Thursdays I have double training sessions...
Fortunately, the ongoing class have their last two classes this and next week. So, for baby-teachings and general agenda the coming weeks:
  • Thursday 20/8: class about nurturing the relationship after becoming parents
  • Monday 24/8: the Judo starts. If I wanted to, I'd be able to train Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
  • Tuesday 25/8: class about nursing and communicating with your newborn baby
  • Thursday 27/8: class about the delivery and the different painkillers. Also, delivery movie.
  • Friday 28/8: Seeing the midwife at MVC
  • Saturday 29/8: Water-convention. A day full of different exercise forms in water. 4 X 45minutes
  • Sunday 30/8: Tjejmilen (Girlmile, 10km) in Stockholm
  • Tuesday 1/9: the exercise-judo starts
  • Thursday 3/9: the beginners from last year move up to join "our" kids in training, will be hell and chaos.
  • Tuesday 8/9: class about the delivery, we're going up to the delivery ward and will be talking some more about the pain...
  • Tuesday 8/9: the regular watergymnastics begin, for me Tuesdays and Thursdays
  • Wednesday 9/9: the preggie watergymnastics begin
  • Friday 11/9: Kick-Off at work =)
  • Thursday 17/9: the preggie yoga begins (this is the one uncertain point, they start the registrations on Sunday, but I hope I'll get in)
  • Saturday 19/9: company party, don't ask me why we have our x-mas party in the middle of the fall.
  • Friday 25/9: D's 23rd birthday and my last day at work!!!
So, anyone think I'll keep busy?
Just to clarify the training:
Monday:
Tuesday: watergymnastics 6:30-7:30, exercise-judo 19-20
Wednesday: watergymnastics 18-19
Thursday: kids judo 18-19/ yoga 17:30-19, watergymnastics 20:10-21:10
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

So, you see, I have plenty of free nights =) all in all, 5 sessions a week

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, you're sure keeping yourself busy. I hope you're not overdoing it. You'll probably get much practice-contractions and have to take a lot of breaks during all the training. I know i had to. If I did anything too demanding I'd get these really painful cramps.. I'm not trying to freak you out; I'm just saying remember to listen to your body and set the pace on what the pregnancy can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah... ;)
    Watergym really isn't that tough, and since one is mama-class and the other beginners I should be OK.
    I don't get especially much contractions when I walk the long walks, just in the beginning before my body gets the drift, so I think I'll be OK. But sure, if it demands rest it will get it.

    ReplyDelete