so the final day of freedom is here :(
Monday I'm back at work, and I hope beyond hope that everything will work out without a hinge. Then again, I keep hoping I'll win some big lottery too, though I never buy any tickets...
So far this day have been spent in PJ's, and it's already half past three in the afternoon. I need to get dressed soon though, since I need to go hunt for food, and though I might toy with the thought of doing it, I don't really feel for going to the big store in my gray/pink checkered pants and the (slime)green t-shirt saying "I don't do mornings... or Mondays" and also sports a sleepy, very sleepy rat...
Went shopping to Norrtälje with D's mom, aunt and grandma yesterday. 'Nuf said!
Came home with a bed-set for the crib, with baby-Tigger and baby-Pooh playing by a water puddle. Adorable!
Have to go to mom's place and check out the crib sometime soon, it might need a new layer of paint or something, the last one to use it was the sissy princess and that's 8 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment