Sunday, June 07, 2009

well rested!

I had a great, long sleep last night! Kinda needed since I had about 3,5 hours the night before *eyeroll* due to a clubbing incident... But it was worth it!

Went to Sweden with mom yesterday, just the short day trip. Had my contacts in, from clubbing, and they had promised rain so I figured I'd keep them 'cos rain and glasses aren't a very good mix. HA! Clear blue skies with occasional white clouds. Lovely. While wearing these contacts I have now, I'm very sensitive to sunlight. Didn't take long for the migrain to begin it's pounding. Kept up all day. But it was manageable, much due to using shades.

Got some shopping done for the upcoming party, but I couldn't find any invitation-cards, so I'll need to find them on Tuesday when we go back to Sweden, but to Stockholm this time. I believe it'll be me, mom, E and A going. And D has his day off, so he'll be spending the day at home, sleeping.

I bought a SodaStreamer, that was planned. Elgiganten had them for 699kr according to their homepage. When we arrived in Norrtälje, only Coop were open, and there, in the middle of the appliances department, is the same I'm going to buy, at club-price 595kr (ordinary price 695kr) and since I'm not in the club, I skipped it. Figured I'd buy everything at the same place, 'cos we needed extre bottles and some flavoring too. HA! When Elgiganten finally opened, they were out of that one. The cheapest one was 799kr. I went back to Coop, and for some reason the cashiere sold it to me for membership price! YAY! =D
Fells nice! OK, so it's just like 10€, but still. The cheapes available here is 89€, this only cost me 54,66€ (checked the bank since I pulled it on my electron-card)
Didn't get me any shoes, were hoping to buy me some new MBT-shoes, since my old ones are completely worn down. That shop was however closet because Sweden celebrated their national day (equal to independence day). One small shop was open, that sold bags. I found the cutest little white one for me. I have been in need of a white bag for a while, I don't have one and it bothers me. I mean, it's no fun dressing up prettily and then don't have a matching purse...

No comments:

Post a Comment