Thursday, June 25, 2009

pup-updates

I realized I've forgotten to mention some pup-events! Bad me.

We're now in week 22. YAY! =)
Last Tuesday (June 23rd) someone *coughPUPcough* found my bladder... I seriously think that is a trick shim could have waited a month or two to learn, if ever!
Tuesday night/Wednesday morning D finally felt the pup move =) He was cuddling my belly when he came to sleep (I had been under for quite some time already) and something "dug" against his hand, just gently. He wondered if it might be bowel movements... Seriously? What did he think I ate for dinner? Live rats?
Today someone *coughpupagaincough* kicked me in the center of the tummy muscle as I was straightening up while sorting. I toppled back forward again. Same reaction as when someone kicks you in the back of the knee. I just said out loud "No kicking!" and Th that was sorting with me laughed at me.

Pup still moves every now and then, just not on 'demand', like if you push the belly, baby is supposed to push back. Well, not pup... Pup ignores any signs of attention and strikes when you're least expecting it.
Next time I update I'll try to give you some nwe belly-shots ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment