Wednesday, June 24, 2009

busy bee...

that's me this week, and the one to come. ..
  • Monday and yesterday I was at meetings regarding the NWIG2009 all the night.
  • Today I was at Emmaus, sorting clothes that people have donated for almost 3 hours. Totally selfish motive for that one, I need to find me some mama-clothes. No luck today, I only got sacks with curtains, drapes and bed-sheets. And mens wear. Oh well, better luck next time.

  • Tomorrow we're going out to the place that we'll have our party in July, to check it out.

  • Friday and Saturday I'll be spending all the nights (6pm->midnight or 3am) in Bastö, guarding the Country Festival there. Weehoo. D ain't a happy camper about that. I mean, not the event, he'll be there with me on Friday, but the fact that I'll be working as security... I can't say that I'm thrilled either. I'm usually the one who solves trouble, what if I get crappy guards? I mean, there is NO WAY that I'm going in to settle a conflict now, but I really hope I get good staff...

  • Sunday the games begin, and the staff is to be there at 8am. Lovely. Going as head of the security I don't think I can just ditch it either.

  • Monday I've got work between 6am-8:30am and then I'm off to guard the games again, until they're finished for the day, hopefully before 6pm.

  • Tuesday, I work 6am-2pm and the I have an appointment with my hairdresser at 2:30

  • Wednesday, work 6am-8:30am and then the games

  • Thursday, work 6am-2pm, dental-hygenist 2:30pm, and there will be a party for the judo-branch and all workers are welcome as well. Will most likely take all night.

  • Friday, last day at work before my vacation, and when I come home I'll go straight to bed and SLEEP!
I wish I had time to write some, 'cos I really want to, but I can't find the peace of mind to be creative. The dishes are haunting me, I'll ask D if he can do them tomorrow... DARN! He goes to Sweden to shop tomorrow. CRAP! Well, I don't have anything better to do tomorrow night, might as well spend it doing something usefull...

2 comments:

  1. K, I haven't read all of the post below, and I want to, but I don't have time tonight because I seriously have 5 minutes to eat dinner and get the baby to bed... BUT! You are so super cute with your little belly!!! And I hope you are not going to wear yourself out with all of this stuff.... who hires a preggo lady to be a GUARD? I mean, I know you're deadly, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =)
    about the guarding thing, for the games it's just a formality, you need to have one guard for every hundred expected visitor, and if you have guards you need someone to rule over them =)
    The Friday/Saturday gig is unfortunately an act of desperation since the guy who assemble the guards didn't get enough people. And I've kinda rocked that show before... I'm kinda always in charge of the judo-club's guarding at events...
    Hope you got food into you and the baby to bed on time!

    ReplyDelete