Monday, June 08, 2009

baby blues?

Can you have that before the baby is born? I'd rather have that than my usual mopeyness. Just feeling low today. Or, today? I felt fine at work, I think. I guess I just don't like living in town, and having nothing to do. I am not made to be forced to be indoors.

And it seems like even my personalities have had enough of me, since for once I'm feeling lonely in my head. Strange. Usually there is always someone there willing to talk to me.

Printed another picture of the baby today, so that I can bring it with me when I go to Sweden tomorrow and show it to everyone I know. I use a printed one since the ultrasound-picture is so fragile and I wanna save it for the baby-album. No, I don't have one yet, but I'm in no hurry.

I wish my pup would kick me some more, then I wouldn't feel so lonely...
OK, I'm ending this never ending mopeyness post right now.
I miss my Becca-boo...

2 comments:

  1. Hey there you!
    Left you a FB message :)
    Just a random thought... when do half dragon half werewolf pups grow toenails? Cuz that might make the kicking uncomfortable! ;) tho being a dragon maybe you're impermiable to that kind of pain hehe yeah yeah, I'm random and weird, it's late for my body clock but early for the time clock here (at least I have a real excuse for once hehe)
    Talk soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I was feeling lonely since you were going so far away from me... ;)
    Seriously, I miss out crazy-ass talks too. I'm feeling a total lack of inspiration to write right now. It sucks! I can't even force myself into working on the chapters. I tried, but it just turned out fluff (aka making out under a window, those two young pup's, or well, red ain't that young but still)

    ReplyDelete