Monday, June 15, 2009

stolen from N (and translated)

DO YOU:
Pick your nose: yes, if blowing it doesn't do the trick.
Look at yourself in the mirror: daily... gotta check if/how much pup is showing (duh)
Whine: sadly, yes. I try not to, though.
Scream: If I work as guard -> yes. other times -> not so much
Sleep: like double the normal amount
Have anxieties: about sleeping so much and being too tired to take care of my home
Injure yourself on purpose: No need, I'm clumsy enough as it is
Wanna die: sometimes, comes with depressions.
Have nightmares: very rarely.
Have sex-dreams: dunno, hardly remember anything but the bad dreams.
Try to be different: don't need to try, dragons are quite unique, or so I've heard.
Wear black in church: if it's a funeral, yes. Otherwise it depends on occasion.
Go to church: for baptisms, communions, weddings and funerals.
Go to school: No, thank heavens!
Smoke: Hell NO!
Have sex: DUH! Pup ain't no virgin-egg if we say it like that...
Lie: Try not to, but I do slip.
Hate people: No, I have more important things to do with my energy than waste it on people I don't like
Trust people: Yes, but it takes time to earn my trust and seconds to loose it.

WHO:
Do you miss: D, Misty, Becca, L... PUP!!!
Do you wanna kill: ehr? bad guys in the Zelda-games?
Did you touch last: Mom
Do you wanna hit: the persons who decided there is no need for mama-exercise in the summer
Did you kiss last: Duh! D
Do you wanna tickle: D, sure way to start a good wrestle =)
Did you hug last: E
Do you wanna talk to: Misty and Becca
Did you scream at last: J (gotta scream to make yourself heard in the nightclub)
Do you wanna be like: myself minus the depressions
Hurt you last: M
Do you wanna get crazily wasted with: MISTY =P *ROTFLMFAO* and if she refuses I'll take J
Is the last person to make you really happy: J
Sent the last text you received: Diana
Called you last: Mom
Is the most beautiful person on this earth: PUP!

HAVE YOU:
Got too may friends: *counts fingers, ends up with four* I don't think so...
Got persecution mania: as far as I know I'm not maniacally persecuting anyone...

Got OCD's: Obsessive Cub Disorder, sure ;) I'm sure I have a few 'normal' ones as well...
Any other mental illness: depressions
Any physical illness: Asthma, allergies, problematic back and knees
Any injuries: scratch wounds from when my legs started itching like crazy in the shower yesterday...
Ever colored your hair: *eye roll* No, my hair is naturally white-blond and black striped...
Ever broken any bones: Nope, toes don't count!
Any piercings: 7, all in the ears
Any tattoos: 4, all in discreet places
A computer of your own: Yup, my EeePC, the old stationary got retired
Good self confidence: Not really, but I fake it really damn good =D
Kissed anyone: Not anyone, I'm quite particular with whom I kiss *tackles down Becca and smooches her up good*
Had sex: didn't I answer this already? My pup is created by the higher power *eye roll*
Ever bought condoms: maybe...? Don't think so...
Had nude pictures taken of you: I am in no way responsible for what D does when he gets his paws on the camera =P
Said 'I love you' to anyone today: *scratches head* maybe... but I will, when D comes home! And to pup of course
Asked someone out for a date: Nope
Been in love: Yep
Dumped anyone: Yep
Stolen anything: *ashamed* Yes, when I was younger.
Left your country: more times than I care to remember
Set anything on fire: besides hearts you mean? Sure have, though I'm a lousy pyromaniac
Done anything illegal: Isn't there a pirate in us all? Kidding, I try to be lawful

HOW:
Do you walk: Skiddely-hopping
Do you answer the phone: with my name, or -'aallo!
Do you waste time: reading, chatting, sleeping
Much money do you have: let's just say that 'much' is not the right context when my finances is the issue...
Do you earn money: I work (DUH!)
Often do you do the dishes: when I'm out of plates or the pile on the sink tip's over...
Often do you clean your house: when the dust-crocodiles start snapping at my feet...
Many people bother you: a few, but I try not to hover
Often do you see your family: Mom -> regularly, Sis -> not enough, in-laws -> too much ;)

DO YOU BELIEVE:
That you'll ever turn into something: Yep! A mom! =D
In God: not the way the church presents him
In aliens: not in the way the movie industry presents them
That people like you: No, most people find me obnoxious and too much. I'm very tiresome in daily doses
In a afterlife: one way or another
That fishes can think: I'm living proof. Except from being a dragon, I'm also a gold-fish (bad memory especially)
That you'll have a long life: one can always hope and pray

2 comments:

  1. *Becca comes over all faint* Oh my! All those kisses! I miss you, hope we get to talk sometime :D <3 ya *major hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I can't take all the credit, half of them were from the pup...

    ReplyDelete