that's the verdict the nurse gave me today. I got my fill of weight-nagging for this month. I guess it finally struck a cord with her when I told her that I'll gain weight if I can't train ordinarily, so what does she think I'll do when I'm preggers?
I seriously don't "feel" her. It's nothing in particular, but I kinda feel like I don't trust her with my pregnancy. Too bad she's the only one, I can't really change.
Got to hear the baby, today the pace was a bit slower, only 145 beats/minute, but much stronger. Pup is growing, and was kicking the diophone *LOL*
She completely told me to just lived with it when I tried to tell her how anxious I am about maybe not having D there when the baby comes. Said "that's the life of the seafarers wife" BITCH!!! Seriously, I know I have a more than 50/50 chance of doing it without him, that's the reason I wanna know as much as possible.
Work was slow, so I quit half an hour early, deciding to go home and get started on the invitation-cards for the summer-party. Got home, looked at the sink and saw how D had left the used filters on the counter instead of dropping them in the compost-bucket, which he had moved, and they had tipped and spilled... It felt so unfair that I started crying. Why do I have to clean up that mess, I don't even drink coffee... I was moping when I went shopping, when I got home, when I began writing the cards... Seriously, it doesn't feel like a very good day today. And tomorrow... Tomorrow I have an appointment to the dentist to fix a few soft spots in my teeth. Then after work I'm going to mom's place to help with the midsummer-crowns. They are diamond shaped, almost a meter high and we hang them from midsummer-poles, which mostly resemble the masts of (old, sailing) cargo ships. Tradition...
That's the reason i need the card done by tonight so I can mail them tomorrow. I wanted them mailed 1½ weeks ago, but I felt no inspiration for cardmaking, so I had to find cute, pre-made ones. That ain't easy! Still took forever to write in them, 40 all in all. Don't have the addresses for half of D's friends, but theu're not too panicky to invite ither, I mean, they're boys, they have no idea how long before a party you're supposed to get an invitation.
I had a pretty funny story to tell about my shopping-spree in Stockholm yesterday, but I'm way too tired now. Maybe tomorrow or Friday, if I feel better. It involves bargaining and bribes, that's what I'll tease you with ;)
Ok, ska kolla att detta funkar först innan jag skriver tre långa stycken en gång till i onödan =o)//aNdrea
ReplyDeleteOk, jag tror att det fungerade när jag skrev mig som anonym. Återstår att se.
ReplyDeleteDu låter lite nere nu måste jag säga. Att reda upp efter andra är aldrig kul, de kan jag också få svårt i nerverna på!
Går du till Heidi på rådgivningen?
Alltså vet du att jag gick upp över 30 kilo när jag vänta aron? Helt sjukt mycket. Allt det är borta nu. Om du går till den hälsovårdare jag misstänker att du går till tycker jag att hon kan se sig själv i speeln innan hon uttalar ig ;O) Hoppas hon inte läser detta! ;O)
Hoppas du får känna dig piggare snart gumman! Sku va kul att se din mage nån dag!
Kramar/ bäste kusin Matsson
All the nurses say the same damn thing... "you're gaining too much weight" and I just wanted to scream at them "F**k you, I've been having these killer pains in my hips and groin and haven't been able to walk much. When I'm preggers and don't walk, I get fat. Deal with it, bitch"! But I'm a nice girl, so I keep such words inside my head. Peace remains. Then I only needed to keep telling myself gaining too much weight doesn't make me a bad mother.
ReplyDeleteDon't let that talk get to you! *hugiss*
I'm sorry you can't change nurses. Sucks to have a bad one. I had a perfect one for years and then we moved and had to change nurse because of the change of district. Crap. Got paired with a witch that didn't seem to understand anything and seemed like bitchy woman. i later learned that she had lost her son the summer previous to the change. I feel so bad for her and understand everything she said and did. Maybe your nurse was projecting her own experiences to her words; actually trying to symphatice and not to make you feel worse?