No, I'm not writing. I'm re-reading "Definitely dropped..." because I don't want to get it wrong. I haven't spent time with Red and Fluff in over a year, so I need to go back to our days of "glory" =)
I did think of them today, whenever I had the chance, but work has changed and demands more of me now then it did then. Back when I started writing we had "no brainer" chores that required zero to nill brainpower, which was excellent for building stories.
But I'll do good on my promise to end "RED". Most painstaking is to read the earliest chapters. I needed a beta so badly, but couldn't find one. And before I got a good spellchecker installed that checks everything I write automatically, I had to use a web service, which only allowed so and so much text at a time. And all the spell checking in the world couldn't help me with my grammar... I'm honestly surprised that the girl who ended up being my beta, read past the first then chapters (that's when my grammar was getting if not better, at least more consistent)
I badly need to re-write them, but think the other stories have priority over that.
'Nuff said, I wanna finish "Definitely dropped..." tonight so that I can start writing tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment