Misty my dear, see the gingerbread cookie in his hand? Of course he's happy. Those are the only things that make him say "thanks, thanks, thanks..." at least three times.
Omg Ninna... how cute!! How did you get three highchairs?? I can't believe how big the Pup is getting. I also can't believe I can say... I remember the day he was born!!! hehe
Mom have saved the one she had for me (the one with blue/white striped cushions), and I've been thinking of getting one for pup (because it's great that he has one at her place) and when D's mom wanted one too, I got my thumb out and placed an add. they all ended up at moms for cleaning, and because I thought it would make a good shot
Oh the curls!!! Love them! He looks pretty happy in the chair.
ReplyDeleteThose stairs are awesome! I love the color!
Misty my dear, see the gingerbread cookie in his hand? Of course he's happy. Those are the only things that make him say "thanks, thanks, thanks..." at least three times.
ReplyDeletelol..Grayson just said, "Awww look at those babies"
ReplyDeleteYou -need- to get him a little sister to care for!
ReplyDeleteOmg Ninna... how cute!! How did you get three highchairs?? I can't believe how big the Pup is getting. I also can't believe I can say... I remember the day he was born!!! hehe
ReplyDeleteMom have saved the one she had for me (the one with blue/white striped cushions), and I've been thinking of getting one for pup (because it's great that he has one at her place) and when D's mom wanted one too, I got my thumb out and placed an add. they all ended up at moms for cleaning, and because I thought it would make a good shot
ReplyDelete