I really, really, really don't wanna live here anymore.
I wanna live out in the woods, in a house, with a yard. I envy every person who are writing "going outside to play with the kids" on their FB statuses. We have a patch of grass the size of 2-3 parking slots. Now about half of that is covered by the plow-snow from the parking lot and drive way.
I have no need for all the good stuff the town gives, on the other hand, it would be great for me to not be able to just drop in to a shop just to see, but only go when I really need to.
One day you will be able to do that! I wish I had a yard too. I've always wanted to take up gardening but since we live in an apartment complex I can't do that. We have some grass in the front and a parking lot in the back. But everything, like you, is snow covered. I know how you feel :(
ReplyDelete