Clothing
What are you wearing today: black cami/navy turtleneck/navy piké/gray cardigan/navy fleece up top and sweatpants/jeans on the bottom. And the always present buffer, we've become quite inseperable. And after work I've worn the same pants but black cami/red/black turtleneck and a black short sleeve tunic
What shoes are you using: steel toes / hiker boots
Favorite color on clothing: I like most of them, as long as they're combined right. But if they manage to make a proper green in clothing, I'd love it exclusively, hands down!
What are you wearing today: black cami/navy turtleneck/navy piké/gray cardigan/navy fleece up top and sweatpants/jeans on the bottom. And the always present buffer, we've become quite inseperable. And after work I've worn the same pants but black cami/red/black turtleneck and a black short sleeve tunic
What shoes are you using: steel toes / hiker boots
Favorite color on clothing: I like most of them, as long as they're combined right. But if they manage to make a proper green in clothing, I'd love it exclusively, hands down!
The last person who
Slept in your bed: Eh? Me... *DUH!*
You talked to: D's mom, who called to see if we got home (I feed the pup and had forgotten to call them to let them know we made it home...)
You shared a drink with: Pup (it was water, just so you know)
You went to the movies with: Me, myself and I, was Harry Potter 5...
You went down town with: Same as above, if company is required, pup
Had a go at you: probably pup, when he didn't get to bite me
Slept in your bed: Eh? Me... *DUH!*
You talked to: D's mom, who called to see if we got home (I feed the pup and had forgotten to call them to let them know we made it home...)
You shared a drink with: Pup (it was water, just so you know)
You went to the movies with: Me, myself and I, was Harry Potter 5...
You went down town with: Same as above, if company is required, pup
Had a go at you: probably pup, when he didn't get to bite me
Latest
Song you heard: the very common "old McDonald", since it's in ALL pup's musical toys...
Movie you saw: Completely? Idunno, but partially, then it's King Kong (the Jack Black version) on TV
Food you ate: Fried shrimps and veggies
Hug: D's mom (I shared it with pup)
Kiss: Pup
Party: the mommy-date gone wild
Feeling: Fatigue
Trip: shopping-days in Swe excluded, it was the trip last summer to see pup's betrothed ♥L♥
Dream: a house
Book you read: Animals in the barnyard (complete with sounds and peek-a-boo doors...)
Person you meet: pup
Person you spoke on the phone with: Didn't I answer this already? OK, so I change the previous one to pup, or maybe I should change it to myself, 'cos I do talk an awful lot to myself as I totter around the house.
Person you got a text from: D's dad
Time you had a hot dog from a stand: Seriously, I don't know. Half a year ago? more?
Time you were outside: today running errands, and then from the car to inside and such
Time you slept: last night 10pm-5:15am
Last thing you bought: meds
Song you heard: the very common "old McDonald", since it's in ALL pup's musical toys...
Movie you saw: Completely? Idunno, but partially, then it's King Kong (the Jack Black version) on TV
Food you ate: Fried shrimps and veggies
Hug: D's mom (I shared it with pup)
Kiss: Pup
Party: the mommy-date gone wild
Feeling: Fatigue
Trip: shopping-days in Swe excluded, it was the trip last summer to see pup's betrothed ♥L♥
Dream: a house
Book you read: Animals in the barnyard (complete with sounds and peek-a-boo doors...)
Person you meet: pup
Person you spoke on the phone with: Didn't I answer this already? OK, so I change the previous one to pup, or maybe I should change it to myself, 'cos I do talk an awful lot to myself as I totter around the house.
Person you got a text from: D's dad
Time you had a hot dog from a stand: Seriously, I don't know. Half a year ago? more?
Time you were outside: today running errands, and then from the car to inside and such
Time you slept: last night 10pm-5:15am
Last thing you bought: meds
About you
Name: Linda
Age: 27
Hair color: colorful (changing ever so often, now dark)
Eye color: Green
Shoe size: 39 (6)
Height: 167,5cm (5.5)
Weight: classified
Marital status: Married to D, mom to Pup
Nicknames: Ninna, Drake, Lead Bitch, Wings...
Siblings: Mia
Occupation: Postal worker and mom
Pro's: stubborn, intense, spontaneous, talkative
Con's: stubborn, intense, spontaneous, talkative
Name: Linda
Age: 27
Hair color: colorful (changing ever so often, now dark)
Eye color: Green
Shoe size: 39 (6)
Height: 167,5cm (5.5)
Weight: classified
Marital status: Married to D, mom to Pup
Nicknames: Ninna, Drake, Lead Bitch, Wings...
Siblings: Mia
Occupation: Postal worker and mom
Pro's: stubborn, intense, spontaneous, talkative
Con's: stubborn, intense, spontaneous, talkative
No comments:
Post a Comment